Support your community. Get Exposure. Donate.
We are organized by Code for Dayton, a Code for America brigade. Code for America is a 501(c)3 non-profit that helps residents and governments harness technology to solve community problems. By donating to the Code for Dayton Brigade, you’ll be supporting our activities and operating costs such as hack nights, hackathons, write-a-thons, or other community events planned by Code for Dayton.
Code for Dayton Donations
We thank the donors who support our events by:
- Including your logo on the event registration webpage
- Thanking you in an email to the registered attendees both before and after the event. We also thank our event donors on Twitter the day of the event
- As a donor, we’d love to have you participate, send a representative, and put up a poster or share other swag at the events. There is also the opportunity to provide prizes and fun giveaways.
In addition to direct financial support, brigades need:
- Event Venues, Meeting facilities
- Printing, Audio/video production, Photography
- Books & Subscriptions
- Prizes for contests
In return for in-kind support your organization will be thanked in communications, Web presence and event displays for the event:
- Logo on event’s registration page
- Logo on the event’s home page
- Logo on at least one (1) email update to registered attendees, pre-event
- Posters and other marketing materials placed at the event
- Logo on at least one (1) email follow-up to registered attendees, post-event
- Public mentions on social media
If you are able to offer any of these services, please contact us.